WebSocket++/0.3.0-alpha4 - 2013-10-11
- HTTP requests ending normally are no longer logged as errors. Thank you Banaan
for reporting. #295
- Eliminates spurious expired timers in certain error conditions. Thank you
Banaan for reporting. #295
- Consolidates all bundled library licenses into the COPYING file. #294
- Updates bundled sha1 library to one with a cleaner interface and more
straight-forward license. Thank you lotodore for reporting and Evgeni Golov
for reviewing. #294
- Re-introduces strands to asio transport, allowing `io_service` thread pools to
be used (with some limitations).
- Removes endpoint code that kept track of a connection list that was never used
anywhere. Removes a lock and reduces connection creation/deletion complexity
from O(log n) to O(1) in the number of connections.
- A number of internal changes to transport APIs
- Deprecates iostream transport `readsome` in favor of `read_some` which is more
consistent with the naming of the rest of the library.
- Adds preliminary signaling to iostream transport of eof and fatal transport
- Updates transport code to use shared pointers rather than raw pointers to
prevent asio from retaining pointers to connection methods after the
connection goes out of scope. #293Thank you otaras for reporting.
- Fixes an issue where custom headers couldn't be set for client connections
Thank you Jerry Win and Wolfram Schroers for reporting.
- Fixes a compile error on visual studio when using interrupts. Thank you Javier
Rey Neira for reporting this.
- Adds new 1012 and 1013 close codes per IANA registry
- Add `set_remote_endpoint` method to iostream transport.
- Add `set_secure` method to iostream transport.
- Fix typo in .gitattributes file. Thank you jstarasov for reporting this. #280
- Add missing locale include. Thank you Toninoso for reporting this. #281
- Refactors `asio_transport` endpoint and adds full documentation and exception
free varients of all methods.
- Removes `asio_transport` endpoint method cancel(). Use `stop_listen()` instead
- Wrap internal `io_service` `run_one()` method
- Suppress error when trying to shut down a connection that was already closed
WebSocket++/0.3.0-alpha3 - 2013-07-16
- Minor refactor to bundled sha1 library
- HTTP header comparisons are now case insensitive. #220, #275
- Refactors URI to be exception free and not use regular expressions. This
eliminates the dependency on boost or C++11 regex libraries allowing native
C++11 usage on GCC 4.4 and higher and significantly reduces staticly built
- Updates handling of Server and User-Agent headers to better handle custom
settings and allow suppression of these headers for security purposes.
- Fix issue where pong timeout handler always fired. Thank you Steven Klassen
for reporting this bug.
- Add ping and pong endpoint wrapper methods
- Add `get_request()` pass through method to connection to allow calling methods
specific to the HTTP policy in use.
- Fix issue compile error with `WEBSOCKETPP_STRICT_MASKING` enabled and another
issue where `WEBSOCKETPP_STRICT_MASKING` was not applied to incoming messages.
Thank you Petter Norby for reporting and testing these bugs. #264
- Add additional macro guards for use with boost_config. Thank you breyed
for testing and code. #261
WebSocket++/0.3.0-alpha2 - 2013-06-09
- Fix a regression that caused servers being sent two close frames in a row to end a connection uncleanly. #259
- Fix a regression that caused spurious frames following a legitimate close frames to erroneously trigger handlers. #258
- Change default HTTP response error code when no http_handler is defined from 500/Internal Server Error to 426/Upgrade Required
- Remove timezone from logger timestamp to work around issues with the Windows implimentation of strftime. Thank you breyed for testing and code. #257
- Switch integer literals to char literals to improve VCPP compatibility. Thank you breyed for testing and code. #257
- Add MSVCPP warning suppression for the bundled SHA1 library. Thank you breyed for testing and code. #257
WebSocket++/0.3.0-alpha1 - 2013-06-09
- Initial Release
- Removes use of 64 bit pointers that don't work properly on some 32 bit systems. Thank you jonberling. #223
- Fixes missing boost header. Thank you thinkski. #208
- Additional fixes related to multithreaded endpoint listen. Thank you matthewaveryusa, zarnce, and lucasvickers. #168 #172
- Fixes infinite accept loop when closing a multithreaded endpoint. Thank you matthewaveryusa. #168
- Releases from this point on are tagged in git
- m_requested_subprotocols wasn't getting properly populated. Thank you robagar and jeffjcrowe. #155
- Properly closes the acceptor when the server stops listening. Thank you mangodan2003. #161
- Removes an unnecessary check that an unsigned value was positive that was causing a warning on clang 3.2. Thank you bschindler. #163
- First build with web change log